Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage company access and core networks comprised of the router and Cisco switches.
- Manage company security infrastructure (fortinate, cisco firewalls).
- Management and optimization of company hardware and software assets.
- Management and optimization of ISP services.
- Management resolution of hardware/software related problems across operations.
- Maintain and manage all internal cloud systems used by the company (Zendesk, HR on-cloud solutions, payroll systems, biometrics systems).
- Demonstrate an in-depth understanding of services.
- Define and manage professional services implementation projects
- Maintain quality control through establishing and maintaining technical operations standards.
- Manage the Technical Operations team.
- Manage the internal IT infrastructure.
Skills and Qualifications:
- At least 5 years – 10 Years of experience leading IT and networking related infrastructures.
- Master G-Suite, Zendesk, Slack, on-cloud systems for HR, payroll.
- Have an understanding of SaaS, IaaS, PaaS.
- Knowledge of major vendor products across Networking, security, IT (Cisco, Fortinet, etc)
- Understanding of SQL, MySQL, PHP, Net, Java, Ubuntu/Linux, and window servers is a plus.
- Understanding of Amazon Web Servers and Microsoft Azure is also a plus.
We accept walk-in applicants, Monday to Friday, 7 am to 3 pm or you may send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the title “IT-Specialist-Application”.