As the Payroll Specialist, you are responsible for making sure Enshored team can run operations smoothly having the continuous support of their administration. Your mission as the Payroll specialist is to make sure people at Enshored is not only heard but most importantly paid in accordance with the policies and practices of the Company.
Shift 7am-4pm Monday-Friday.
- Prepares semi-monthly payroll computation for regular, project-based employees.
- Prepares and distribute pay slips accordingly.
- Prepares monthly SSS, Phil-Health & Pag-Ibig remittance documentation.
- Prepare withholding tax reports (BIR monthly and quarterly remittances).
- End of year processing and reconciliation of payroll and contributions data including payment summaries.
- Conduct internal payroll audits against standards and maintain internal records.
- Manage employee absentee records and leaves such as vacation, sick leave, maternity, paternity and even leave without pay (LWOP).
- Check merits, promotional and other salary increases to ensure adherence to company policies and procedures on wage administration.
- Responsible for the coordination efforts between payroll, human resources, budget, and other departments to ensure proper flow and maintenance of employee data.
- Coordinate with HR Team regarding performance-based salary increases for the employees.
- Facilitates queries or complaints concerning salaries and wages.
- Must have knowledge for Compensation and Benefits.
- In addition, other clerical and administrative duties as required are to be expected.
Minimum Requirement Qualifications:
- Excellent, proven MS Excel skills covering all standard accounting functions (formulas, pivots etc)
- Knowledge of office related documentation tools such as Google Suite.
- Knowledge of payroll and timekeeping software highly desirable.
Education and/or Experience
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree in Accountancy, Human Resource, and Management.
- Knowledgeable for Payroll System (Sprout Solutions), manual computation.
Demonstrated competency in the following areas is also required:
- A proven advocate for confidentiality of restricted information.
- Resourceful, creative and tech-savvy.
- Proven to be structured and organized.
- Excellent knowledge of the Labor Code.
- Outstanding communication skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
Salary up to 25K
We accept walk-in applicants, Monday to Friday, 7 am to 3 pm or you may send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the title “Payroll-Specialist-Application”.