Xavier Benavidez, a Customer Support Representative at Enshored since 2017 and Andrimel Velasco, Operations Analyst since 2016, are the top runners so far in Enshored’s first-ever 500KM run challenge for the month of July by running a total of 438 km in just a month.
Benavidez ran a total of 227.1 km while Velasco hit 210.9 km. The last reported daily run that the two guys did was 10 km.
“We find this program engaging since basketball is out of the picture for now. This is one good source of exercise because it boosts our competitiveness at the same time”, Andri shared.
The Nike Run Club app is being used to measure the runners’ speed, distance, average pace, burned calories, elevation gain, average heart rate, and cadence.
“So cool that even in lockdown our people are pushing to be the best versions of themselves”, retweeted by CEO Ian Jackson via Twitter.
It had its soft launch in June among the Enshored managers. We began with just 6 runners but have grown to 20 today. Cumulative run distance to the end of July stands at 1,207.61 km – further than Manila to Taipei, to give the effort some context.
Here are the top 10 Enshored runners as of the end of July:
- Xavier Benavidez (Customer Support Representative) – 227.1 km
- Andrimel Velasco (Operations Analyst) – 210.9 km
- Lavinia Arances (Head of Media Relations & Marketing) – 172.1 km
- Leanie Marie Alejandria (Customer Service Representative) – 153.8 km
- Rico Masangkay (Workforce Analyst) – 151.9 km
- Ryan Pakingan (Director of Operations) – 125.9 km
- Miguel Enriquez (Country Manager) – 88.84 km
- Hera Tierro (Senior Operations Manager) – 35.92 km
- Leonardo Versoza (Content Moderator) – 23.95 km
- Karen Ivy Figueroa (Client Services Director) – 17.12 km
Other consistent runners:
- Aubrey Pagador
- Jomarie Dollete
- Rosemarie Tan
- Alona Sayod
- Mary Rose Yanga
- Andrea Montes
- Lea Ann Cruz
- Clarizze Canezal
- Atilla Palconit
- Menchie Hutalla
Enshored has launched a 500 KM Run Challenge in June via Nike Run Club, to encourage employees to find fund ways to stay fit and competitive during the pandemic. The completion date for this challenge is the end of December 2020.